The 6th International Conference on Tourism Contemporary Approaches and Challenges of Tourism Sustainability will be held in Predeal, Romania.
Predeal is one of the most famous and oldest mountain tourist resorts in Romania. Situated in a breathtaking mountain scenery, Predeal is located at 147 km distance north from Bucharest, in the southern part of Brașov County.
Predeal is also the highest town in Romania (at an elevation of over 1,000 m). The resort is surrounded by Bucegi Mountains, Postăvaru Mountains and Piatra Mare Mountains, being a well-known tourist destination in Romania, especially in winter.
Predeal is an easy-to-reach destination, being crossed by one national railway (two hours train ride from Bucharest) and by two national roads (DN73A and DN1).
We look forward to welcoming you to PREDEAL, for The 6th International Conference on Tourism Contemporary Approaches and Challenges of Tourism Sustainability.
In order to help with your planning, we recommand you the following accommodation options:
- CASA ANA Verde: 6 minutes walking to Conference venue
- PENSIUNEA DRUMEȚUL – 7 minutes walking to Conference venue
E-mail: email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org
- PENSIUNEA REGINA – 7 minutes walking to Conference venue
- HOTEL NOBLESSE – 6 minutes walking to Conference venue
- HOTEL ROZMARIN – 25 minutes walking to Conference venue